The sizer files are provided in JPG format and will automatically print at full scale.
- The sizer File will print on regular 8 1/2 X 11 letter paper.
- When setting print options, do not choose “fit to page.” This will change the scale and the accuracy will be adversely affected. The file can be printed in color or grayscale. Color printing provides more contrast between the length and width markers and foot outline; however the accuracy is the same regardless of print mode.
- Once printing is complete, place sizer on a solid floor, if possible. Carpeted surfaces make reading the sizer more difficult.
- For best results, wear socks appropriate for intended use of shoe or boot. If you are likely to wear thick wool or wool/cotton blend boot socks, then these will produce the most accurate measurement.
- Follow instructions on sizer page for foot placement.
This device is to be used as a guide only and will provide satisfactory results in most instances. If however, you have unique footwear fitting needs, you will be best served to have a footwear professional assist in determining your proper shoe size. If you require any assistance, or opinion regarding fit, please don’t hesitate to contact us!